Brittany and Scott, you are ADORABLE parents! I love to hear your voices and to watch how much you are enjoying your baby. It's just all so beautiful! Barret Brahmer, how blessed you are to be parented by your momma and daddy. :-) I send you all much love and some hugs, with smiles :-) from HollyB :-)
The Brahmer family of four: Scott, Britt, Barrett and our dog Baggins! Scott is a local chiropractor and I run his office but often get to play hookie and stay home with Barrett. We love to camp, play hard, excercise, and hang out with our friends and family!
1 comments:
Brittany and Scott, you are ADORABLE parents! I love to hear your voices and to watch how much you are enjoying your baby. It's just all so beautiful! Barret Brahmer, how blessed you are to be parented by your momma and daddy. :-) I send you all much love and some hugs, with smiles :-) from HollyB :-)
Post a Comment