May 7, 2008

I can mimic what you do!!!!

So Barrett is 7 months old and is starting to mimic us shaking our head no. It's such a crack-up to watch, as he almost falls over doing it. We might be regretting teaching him "no!" We probably should be doing "yes".... as in yes, i'll eat my vegetables!
Every time I watch this I start laughing out loud! Ohhh the things those kiddos do to melt your heart!










Camping Photos!


This last weekend we ventured out to Beverley Beach on the Oregon Coast for a weekend camping trip. We stayed in Mark and Kathy's RV and the five of us (Scotty, Me, Bear, Ryan & Heather) had a great time! The weather was sunny and cold. We walked out on the beach, wrote our names in the sand, sat by the campfire, went to Newport for seafood, played games.... it was just perfect! Barrett loved watching the ocean and looking at the crackling fire.




0 comments: