August Fun Times!
The Clark County Fair 2008!!!
We went to the good ole' Clark County Fair and had a blast! At first, Scotty didn't feel much like going, but once we got there he had fun! We saw the lambs and goats, the big horses, llamas, rides, games, doggies, etc. And of course we people watched!!!! I went on my first large (well as large as the Clark County Fair could have) rollercoaster. I was super nervous and kept feeling like I was going to lose it! As soon as we got to the top, getting ready to go down the big drop, I told Scott to stop the ride and that I couldn't do it. He was sweet and let me death grip his arm as there was nothing we could do at that point. It wasn't too bad... well not as bad as I thought it would be. Scotty and Heather tried to get me to go on the Zipper and I said NOOOooo wayyyy!!! When they got off the ride neither of them could walk straight. It was a crack-up!
Barrett tried his first swing! He absolutely loved it and cracked up the whole time! We had so much fun hanging out at the park and watching Bear play.
This is my favorite pick of Bear playing! It totally captures his big smile and how he scruntches his face when he laughs. And of course his wild, hockey hair! =)
1 comments:
Hi Britt!
I saw your comment on Lindsay's blog and was so excited! Your little guy is so cute!! We should catch up some time.
Nicci
Post a Comment