So Elise and Rich asked me if I would paint a mural for them in their guest bathroom and here it is! I hope they like it! It was a ton of fun to paint, but a little difficult with the basketball under my shirt =)
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Britt! This looks AWESOME! We can't wait to get home and see it live and in person. Oh my gosh! Too bad we had you do this in our guest bathroom... I'll have to use the guest bathroom toilet everyday. It looks amazing and I can't believe you did this with Barrett knocking at your door. I want you to paint our "kids" just like the Baggins painting- you are SO TALENTED!
The Brahmer family of four: Scott, Britt, Barrett and our dog Baggins! Scott is a local chiropractor and I run his office but often get to play hookie and stay home with Barrett. We love to camp, play hard, excercise, and hang out with our friends and family!
1 comments:
Britt! This looks AWESOME! We can't wait to get home and see it live and in person. Oh my gosh! Too bad we had you do this in our guest bathroom... I'll have to use the guest bathroom toilet everyday. It looks amazing and I can't believe you did this with Barrett knocking at your door. I want you to paint our "kids" just like the Baggins painting- you are SO TALENTED!
Love Love!
elise & rich
Post a Comment